AC recharge R12 to R134?

Thu Jun 6 17:51:45 EDT 2002

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
There are several other R-12 replacements other than R-134. I understand that
the most recommended is a product called "Freeze 12". This is completely
compatible with the oils used in an R-12 system and is supposed to eliminate
a lot of the conversion concerns. Don't have the address, but do a Google
search for Freeze 12.
Tom Faust

More information about the quattro mailing list