KLEZ virus

Michael Riebs / Audi V8 AudiV8 at 1stchoicegranite.com
Thu Jun 13 17:09:03 EDT 2002

Well, list, I have now run the KLEZ removal tool as a precaution, according
to the info found on Symantec's site (link in attached E-mail), and found my
machine to be un-infected, so any posts you may receive with MY address as
the "sending party" are bogus.

Let's everyone try to get cleaned, shall we!?

Michael L. Riebs
Grand Rapids, Michigan

'90 V8Q
'98 A6QA