Le Mans update: Audi still in 1-2-3

Ti Kan ti at amb.org
Sun Jun 16 01:23:45 EDT 2002

At 17 hours into the race, Audi R8s still command the top three places.
Currently with Pirro leading in the #1 car, Capello in the #2 car one laps
behind, and Werner in the #3 car another lap down.  The #5 Audi Sport Japan
Team Goh R8 is in 9th place.

The Bentley is in 4th.

Looks like Audi will once again prevail and dominate this prestigious race.
7 hours to go, and anything could happen.  Le Mans has been known to produce
surprises.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2003 A4 1.8T multitronic (soon)
2001 S4 2.7T
1984 5000S turbo
1980 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti at amb.org
 //////  http://www.amb.org/ti/