cheapest ate powerdisc source?

Richard Hoffman billzcat1 at
Sun Jun 16 13:14:37 EDT 2002

I have found excellent prices on rotors at Adirondack Auto
(  Just searched the site, the most expensive ATE
Powerdisc is $53.50 each.  I have been able to get better deals from them
than anyone thus far...even on OEM stuff they are often cheaper than TPC and
they do have EXCELLENT service :)

1990 CQ 202K (new brakes at 2k thanks to Adirondack)