quizmaster returns

Marc Swanson mswanson at mswanson.com
Fri Mar 8 01:36:10 EST 2002

> > >and I'm trying to work on my "most posts" award for this year all in one
> > >night...
> >
> > I accidentally thought I had selected all messages by you
> Welcome to the "all-Huw, all night" listserve twilight zone....

seriously, going for 2000+ this year?

> > PS: conversation just now:
> > me:"I found duct tape on my car, how cool is that?"
> > friend:"does it have a part number?"
> I bet it does, it should begin G-00, right?  Freakin' Audi duct tape - I
> wonder what it *costs*?

I dunno but if I find the part number I'm calling it in ;-)

> Chain smokin', two fisted drinkin', got somethin' to say about everthin'
> fool

Its no lie, I saw the carton of cigs and the case of beer on its way in as I
was on my way out of your driveway a few hours ago.  That gave you plenty of
time to get all loaded up by now ;-)

87 4ktq
88 90q