graphics? ?

Huw Powell human747 at
Tue Mar 12 18:14:13 EST 2002

two words: spray paint

you can even mask it off if you want a sharp edge to the graphic...

> Hi digestibles! I'm thinking of adding some kind of graphics to my [sorely
> abused] gray 80 Quattro track slut. I really like the 4 rings that start
> small under the b-pillar, then swoop up and get larger over the rear
> quarter panel... but I guess I'd be willing to try anything that would
> jazz up my car for less than the cost of a new paint job.

Huw Powell

More information about the quattro mailing list