NPC (NAC too)

Douglas Frank frank at
Wed Mar 20 14:31:54 EST 2002

Robert Myers wrote:
> Except, Huw, this absorbed energy replaces fossil fuel energy which would
> have been liberated into the environment _in addition to_ the absorbed
> solar energy which strikes the earth's surface anyway.  The end result will
> be a lower amount of energy released on the earth's surface and therefore
> some degree of lowered temperature as a result.

Lotsa nice shade, too.  Yup, solar and wind are the answers.  Every
high point in sight will be festooned with windmills; but no problem--
under all the solar panels, ya won't even see the sky, much less the
mountains.  Thank you, tree huggers!

Douglas Frank    Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO              110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,
603-884-0501     Nashua, NH USA 03062       the better I was.