A WTB and also a FS...

Michael Riebs / Audi V8 AudiV8 at 1stchoicegranite.com
Sat Mar 2 11:02:48 EST 2002

Wait a minute...

Is this the same "Josh" with whom most of the list had some fun in
disagreeing with the lease new vs. buy old decisions a few months ago?

Well, Josh, welcome back to us insane folks, who enjoy tinkering with the
old beasts!

I'll look out for what may be available here in MI. I see the 200QA's from
time to time in Grey or pearl white in the local rags.

What's your price range?

Michael L. Riebs
Grand Rapids, Michigan

'90 V8Q