Um... DUH.... (was re: 12V spark plug change)

Robert Myers robert at
Sun May 12 21:10:38 EDT 2002

At 06:01 PM 5/12/02, Mihnea Cotet wrote:

>At 14:42 12/05/2002 -0700, Fisher, Scott wrote:
>>So a few minutes ago, I asked if there was any trick to changing the plugs
>>on the 12V V6 in my wife's '93 100CSQ.
>Blah-blah part snipped...
>>My wife is VERY happy to have her car back -- we're off to the garden center
>>as soon as I clean up.  It instantly ran smoother from the first turn of the
>>key.  I can't wait to give it an Italian tune-up to clear any unburned crud
>>off the valves...
>Ummmmmmmm, what'an italian tune-up, please??? :-) I've never heard about it
>and maybe it's just some easy thing but I'd like to know exactly what it is
>and what it involves...

It's what my Daddy used to call "blowing the cobs out of it".  Take it out
on the highway and open it up.

  Robert L. Myers   304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57,  Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA   WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6  Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen    ICQ 22170244