looking for a ride, maybe... NC/SC

Huw Powell human747 at attbi.com
Thu May 16 17:41:39 EDT 2002

Next Friday (5/24); Charlotte SC to Greensboro NC byt 4-ish PM.

I have "options," most of which involve having time to memorize the
architecture and plumbing of the Greensboro airport, just wondering if
anyone in the neighborhood needs an excuse to play hooky from work, etc.

I also might try to switch the flight to Thursday night if the airline

Minimal Audi Content:  I won't any of mine there, but if yours breaks
down on the way to the airport I'll have duct tape and bobby pins

Obviously reply privately to minimize WOB

Huw Powell