AC Relay

Ray Rollins rollins_ray at
Thu May 30 12:29:09 EDT 2002

Hi All,
I guess it's my turn to ask a stupid A/C question. I have been trouble
shooting my system on my 90 100Q and I think I might have found a possible
cause but it is better to be sure than guess. First step was to do an A/C
programmer test which passed. Second was to Jump the low pressure switch
with the A/C on high. The idle speed increased but the clutch did not
engage. Third step where I am stumped was to check the relay under the hood.
Look in the Relay/Fuse box and there is no relay in the # 11 or #6 slot.
This model is supposed to have a relay in the #11 slot to control the clutch

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.