CIS fuel pumps, how much HP?

Jim Green jeg1976 at
Mon Nov 25 19:41:48 EST 2002

In preparation for some obscene HP, I've been
wondering how much HP the CIS-III fuel pumps are good
for?  I'm planning on trying for 350 hp after the
header and new IM go in.  Should I pipe in a second
pump in parallel just to be safe?  It's already
sitting right there from the first stage of the
project.  As far as the header goes, it just went to a
new welder as the first one was just to backed up to
do it anytime soon.  He said maybe Friday!  I can't
wait to get my car back..

Jim Green
'89 90tq 034EFI, Haltech IG5

Do you Yahoo!?