Cheap 4x108 15 Audi wheels wanted

Dupree, Jim dupree at
Wed Oct 2 14:57:43 EDT 2002

How cheap is my set? Well that was what I was really trying to figure out.
What are they worth? They are off a wrecked 90q I bought for the engine and
if I hang on to them, they'll just sit around and collect dirt. I would like
to sell them to a fellow lister that has a use for them, what I get for them
or make on them is a secondary consideration. What I don't want to do is
sell them too someone that intends only to resell them at a profit.
So what is a good lister price for these?