Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Mon Sep 2 21:07:12 EDT 2002

Look up your local Shell distributor.  They'll have a facility where they
sell oils by the barrel and bucket.  I used to take my own 5-gallon buckets
in and they'd fill them with Tellus 32 from a drum.  But for the last few
years, I've had to buy the plastic bucket to get that size of supply.  I
use it in tractor hydraulics.