2069 question

Mike Arman armanmik at n-jcenter.com
Sun Sep 8 11:18:31 EDT 2002

Anyone have a 2069 shock absorber tool for a type 44?

As I understand it, the tool consists of a 1/2" square drive welded into a
12" tube, and a 33mm hex on the other end.

I want to make one, and I plan to weld an old 1/2" extension into a length
of pipe, but my question is this - is the 33mm hex on the other end a
socket (female) or a large allen key (male)? (And on thinking about this,
is there any reason I couldn't just use a pair of 6" 1/2" drive extensions
plus either a 33mm socket or 33mm allen on the south end, and not have to
make the tool at all?)

Best Regards,

Mike Arman

More information about the quattro mailing list