Euro lights

TM t44tq at
Wed Sep 18 11:42:04 EDT 2002

There is no interface that I am aware of.

If you're talking about the Auto-Check system, you'll
need to modify it in order for it not to complain. The S4
lights are the best, with H1/H1/H3 projectors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Manger [mailto:Robert_Manger at]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 9:36 AM
To: TM
Cc: quattro at
Subject: RE: Euro lights

Good point.  I have a 92 100 CSQ.  Is there a consensus on which euro
lights interface the best with the factory computer?

                      <t44tq at mindspring        To:       "'Robert
Manger'" <Robert_Manger at>, <quattro at>
                      .com>                    cc:

                      09/17/02 05:32 PM

It would help if you told us what car you're driving.