"epiform"(Tom Chudzinski)'s abusive emails

Brett Dikeman brett@cloud9.net
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 01:00:24 -0500

I've received a fourth harassing email from Mr. Chudzinski(in
response to an email I sent to him telling him not to send me another
email, that I would consider it harassment) and it seems, via a quick
search of the archives, that I'm not alone.

   This guy is just looking for a fight, and...well...he's found one.
Quite the coward, because he always lashes out his insult-fests in
private, and I don't think I have ever seen him post publicly for any
reason.

It is somewhat of a stretch, but he may be violating the terms of his
MSN account, namely:

"You agree not to do any of the following while being connected to MSN:
[...]
*	Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate
the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
"
Anyway, I cc'd all the people I could find who had been lashed by
him(and done a little fair-play-retaliation by turning around and
cc'ing the main list with his comments, a lot of which required
censoring.)

I would suggest that anyone who has received a nasty little email
from Mr. Chudzinski forward his message to abuse@msn.net in complete
form(in Eudora, click on the "blah blah blah" button to show all
headers, then use the forward command.) I've already done so with
message #4; 1-3 will be sent as soon as I have an assigned "case
number."

If you'd like, send me a quick little email too, I'd be interested to
know just how many people he's gone after...you don't need to send me
a copy of his emails...

Brett
--
----