Shine Racing Services... I'm pumped!

Lee M. Levitt lee@wheelman.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:55:18 -0500

Sean Ford <audi_92_100cs@yahoo.com> writes:

> --- ignitex@juno.com wrote:
> > Good luck, and try to resist from complulsive
> > spending while you're up there, it's all too easy.

> HAHAHA! You must have a microphone in my livingroom. I had to interupt
> my wife's "Will & Grace" viewing to ask her what sort of suspension
> work SHE thought I should go for? I got the rolled eyes and loud chorus
> of, "Oh, Jesus! Here we go!" :D

Dude. You don't ask. You get the car *fixed*.

Course now that *my* car is fixed, my wife wonders why it scrapes on certain
driveways and speed bumps...thinks that *now* it needs fixing. Actually, now
it's fine! <grin>

Course there is one lister whose wife fully supports his habit. He must be
putting something in her coffee. Maybe Pentosin.

Lee
'95.5 S6 avant (needs some fixin...I think the exhaust manifold is going,
maybe the brakes, and prolly the ECU)
'96 A6 quattro avant (DOT lamps are getting fixed tomorrow!)