What is US1116

Kneale Brownson knotnook@traverse.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:38:16 -0500

My guess would be a pressure bleeder hooked to the brake fluid
reservoir.  I use the Eeeeezeeee Bleed:  Scroll down the page
at   http://www.rdent.com/pages/tools.html

At 11:50 PM 02/10/2002 -0800, Perry, Christoper (EDS) wrote:

>Hi all, I was just reading brake-bleeding procedure in the  Bentley and it
>says "connect US1116 then open the bleeder screws in prescribed sequence".
>Well I can't find a picture or description of what US1116 is or how to
>connect it.  Anybody?  Bueller?
>Chris Perry
>89 90q