Wanna have a good laugh about some guy's technical knowledge?

Mihnea Cotet mik@info.fundp.ac.be
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:41:04 +0100

Here's a Swiss RS2 fan home page....apart from the spelling mistakes (which
are horrible in French as well, this guy doesn't seem to know either
language very well!), he's presenting some wrong facts as the absolute
truth...i.e, the RS2 uses the same gearbox as the Porsche 968...I'd sure
like to see a quattro 968!!! :-)
http://www.planet.ch/audirs2/home111.htm

Another ridiculous claim is the fact that, according to him, the RS2 uses a
KKK K24 turbo...oh my god, I had to hear this one!

http://www.planet.ch/audirs2/home150.htm

Well, have fun, spelling and grammar mistakes are very fun for me because
I'm studying english in order to become a translator, so I can't help
laughing :-)

Mihnea