[V8] V8 Repair Manual On CD-Is this a joke!

mark mconnor@frontiernet.net
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:30:23 -0500

<flame on>

I concur with the other comments on the list regarding this topic.
There is a quantity of 50 items presently being offered on eBay at the starting bid of $59.00.  Let's not try to stretch the m-e-a-n-i-n-g of the word philanthrophy here...

If you were sincere you would consider dropping your add.

just my 2 cents.

<flame off>