afraid to ask... but I dont know

David Manz david@mountaindome.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:30:51 -0700

Come on, there are no dumb questions. Expressing interest in your new espen=
sive toy is a good thing. I am glad Brett is asking these questions. A year=
 ago I wasn't into cars at all. Then I got my first car *GRINS*. Now I like=
 cars *understatement*.  I am fortunate enough to have the world's best bro=
ther who helped with (read DID) my timing belt. Some people aren't as lucky=
. That's when they can rely on the wonders of the internet and awesome grou=
ps like this. Anyway, Brett have fun with you car!

~David Manz
1990 90 20v