Radiator overflow hose/nipple - what's it for?

Keith Lawyer LawyerKG@co.laplata.co.us
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:38:24 -0600

I'd have to agree w/that.  I got an all metal unit from ...??... some
outfit in Olympia WA for $140 delivered to my door.  Only replaced the
stocker because I had just returned from a test drive when one of the
side tanks let go in my driveway and started spewing coolant everywhere
from the seam...

Check the parts suppliers list at Audifans.com

Keith L
who has finally learned that it's not worth it to cut corners on such

>>> <JShadzi@aol.com> 07/23/02 10:32PM >>>
All this talk of the little hose is kinda silly, that plastic tanked
sounds like its ready to let go anyway...save your self the stranding
change the whole thing, it will be much more sensible in the long run.

Javad - "Stranded on the side of the road due to plastic end tank