"the family album" or "why Audi is stupid" ETKA ETKA ETKA

cobram@juno.com cobram@juno.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:09:07 -0400

"passat TS" <passat_ts@hotmail.com> writes:

> The funny thing is that VW sells the disk in some countries. I have
> not checked later, but about 2 years ago I got a legal copy out of a
> dealership from Brazil.

I haven't been to their site in a while, but VW had the ETKA (for
Brazilian made and limited imports) on their site for customers to use.
Chevrolet do Brasil used to have some of their repair manuals online too,
at no charge.  A friend bought the Brazilian version of the BMW parts
catalog at the dealer for $10, only Euro versions but that's all he
needs.

BCNU,
http://www.geocities.com/cobramsri/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!