LAC - Pacific Northwest Machine Shops?

Richard Hoffman
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:50:19 -0700

Sorry for the slightly OT question but does anyone have a recommendation for
a machine shop in the Pacific Northwest, preferably western washington?  I'd
like to see a shop experienced in VW/Audi (mandatory Audi content) so I can
use them in the future but in the meantime, my step-dad's 1967 Sunbeam
Alpine has a cracked exhaust valve and he needs to get it any
machinist with good overall value and quality work would be great.  Doesn't
matter if they are a little pricier if they do good work.
1990 CQ 204K