Coupe GT temp gauge - Digital Dash

passat TS
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 05:45:03 +0000

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

The part # is 049919501B. I checked at ,and they have it for

>From: "Jeff Pereira"
>Subject: Coupe GT temp gauge - Digital Dash
>Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 07:51:55 -0400
>On my Coupe GT with the digital dash the temp gauge basically goes straight
to overheating within a minute or two of turning the car on. I know it is a
bad sensor. It is a two wire 120 degree celsius sensor, but I do not know the
part number.
>If you know the part number please forward it to me. Thank you.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]