which shop press for DIY stuff? (bearings/bushings/etc.)

auditude@cox.net auditude@cox.net
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:28:32 -0700

Hi Chris,

Thanks, that's good info.  That's what I was thinking of, something cheap and versatile.  If I were to go that
instead paying a couple times for garages or machine shops to do it, it would pay for itself.  That's what
I'm trying to do in general, anyway.

Did you have to custom make anything to fit against the bearings and bushings, or does it come with
everything you need (yeah, right)?