Interior Seats for 87 4000 Quattro

Cade Carvell ccarvell@nbsusa.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:57:22 -0500

Thanks for the tip, I will have to poke around.

Cade Carvell
National Business Systems, Inc.
Eagan, MN 55121
Office: 651-994-4400

>>> Dave C <conner@cfm.Ohio-State.edu> 09/15/02 01:15PM >>>
Cade,
Fabric and bolsters from a passenger seat will swap onto a driver's
side
seat, so you could buy a used passenger seat and swap these parts onto
your
driver's side.  The passenger seats are usually in much better
condition
than the driver's side.  The 4kq and Coupe GT share the same style
sport
seats.  The fwd 4k seats are different.  The only difference I know
between
the passenger/driver seat fabric and foam is that adjuster wheel for
seat
back is on opposite sides so you'd end up with an extra hole in that
spot.
Dave C.