BeaveRun Motorsport Complex

Brian O' briano_72@yahoo.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:42:54 -0700 (PDT)

--

btdt !! very nice place, no where near done yet. 1 track is complete, the s=
econd will connect with the first to make a roughly 5 mile course. its 2 mi=
les off the beaver exit of the turnpike.
                                                                           =
 brian o'

 jason snider wrote:Any of you guys ever been to or heard of this place? I =
think it's the
closest track to me(northern WV). The brochure I got says they have 2 tracks
and a "vehicle dyanmics area" which is just 6 acres of level pavement. Also,
clubs can rent it (I dunno price tho). It's located in Wampum, PA...about
half an hour north of Pittsburgh. Not tryin to advertise, just thought it
would be a good place to meet some fellow listers.
Jason
'86 5ktq