Classic Audi spotted!

David duandcc_forums at
Fri Apr 4 09:21:54 EST 2003

Can anybody supply me with alink or contact information on the club? I'm in the market for a fun little roadster, and this might be the ticket. I was considering cars like a TR6/7/8, but I would love to stay in the family. Is there any suggested reading on these beauties? How hard is it to keep one of these? Like getting parts, having simple wortk done like maintenance tuneups, etc?

1987 CGT Special Build 2.3
SE Virginia