quote to another lister

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Fri Dec 5 21:08:26 EST 2003

Yeah - just added a few RS2 goodies to my urS6.  :-)  YEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!

At 09:03 PM 12/5/2003 -0500, RndLiteBMW at aol.com wrote:

>Isn't it great though that our glorious outdated 5's, particularly Q's,
>can still mop the floor with new stuff, albeit with a few well-chosen
>tweaks? No one's made a car that sounds like that since- though 5 cyl
>Volvo turbos sound pretty cool with exhaust... :) It's not that I can't
>let go of old technology- I work with newer Audis every day, but the old
>Q's are just so cool! Well, that and I can't afford an S4tt Avant...yet.
>'83 URq
>'86 4kcsq
>'82 Vanagon
>'68 2002
>'02 Tacoma- FS, trade for 1.8t Avant?

This and all e-mail is subject to monitoring by the
U.S. Government without notice or judicial review.
  Robert L. Myers 304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57, Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen ICQ 22170244