TYP 89 Aesthetic Opinions Wanted [Smoked Tail Lights]

Mike Robinson quattrofan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 10 23:08:22 EST 2003

For all the typ 89 guys out there.  Check out my pics of the installed
smoked euro tail lights.  I threw them on over the weekend and am debating
to myself whether I like the look or not.  Sorry I don't have a pick of the
stock look, but I think most of you know what a stock 90q looks like with
the full red lights.  These are smoked euro lights (amber signals) for an
80, which means I had to add the 80 center section.  All input is

Mike Robinson
1988 90 quattro
249,000+ miles