speaking of sparkplugs...

george mills gamills3 at juno.com
Thu Jan 30 19:39:06 EST 2003

Javad wrote:
"Yes, that's completely correct, the older plug wires (like pre '83 or
so) accepted the bigger fitting on top, newer designs engage the threads

Anyone like to comment on why? Just to be different...? Sell more of
their own plug wires...? Seems the latter to me. Some of the plugs
available today don't have screw-off caps to expose the thread (NKG comes
to mind). I s'pose in a perfect world all the perfect engineers would
come to a consensus and say "okay, let's all use this! It works!" Maybe
the next generation of goofs will. One can only hope.

Best regards,

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com