Soft brake pedal

Digitalorg digitizit at
Tue Jul 1 22:29:51 EDT 2003

Perhaps you need to bleed the brake fluid.

-------Original Message-------

From: McLoffs at
Date: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 9:03:01 PM
To: quattro at
Subject: Soft brake pedal

Hello all. I have a question about the brakes on my '95 90 Sport Quattro. In
normal use, the brake pedal is really soft -- the car stops fine, but the
pedal feel is very soft. (It's so noticeable that when I had the car in for
a stereo installation, they put a sign on the steering wheel to warn people
moving the car.) After a couple of pumps, though, the pedal feel is much

Any ideas what's wrong? Probably something expensive. :-)

Mike McLaughlin
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]