Rear Caliper piston rust

SJ syljay at
Sat Jul 5 18:52:18 EDT 2003

"Chicago Rawhide 6405 16x24x7 it is a little taller then the stock piece,
but has worked flawlessly."
Frank at

Lots of seals at Chicago rawhide . . . I could not find 6405 as a part
number on the web site. It may require a phone call to describe the part.

Konstantin Bogach did get his E-brake seals from Chicago, and they worked.
But, he did not recall the part number when I queried him.

When you find out what the part number is . . let us all know so we can add
that to the knowledge base.

85 Dodge PU, D-250, 318, auto
85 Audi 4k - - sold but still on the road
88 Audi 5kq
90 Audi 100q