RIP '93 100CS

Larry C. Leung l.leung at
Tue Jul 22 12:45:53 EDT 2003

Sorry, Dude. Glad you're alright. If it is at all possible, within the
law, sue the bastard.

From: "Rokas Reipa" <rokas at>
To: <quattro at>
Cc: <v6-12v at>
Subject: RIP 1993
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:03:01 -0400

Well, as of 4pm on Saturday, my beloved 100s 5sp is no more. T-boned by a
red light runner in pittsburgh, at the entrance to Duquesne university.
Myself and two of my passengers are alright save for a few scrapes; the
who hit me had to be cut out of his 400$ 88 plymouth horizon subcompact.
Such a sad way for such a damn decent car(mine) to go; especially right
after I did the timing belt, put new tires on it and installed the
bilsteins. All of that being said, the ensuing wrangling with insurance
most likely net me more than the car is worth but should I get something
better and faster only to have it taken from me just as quickly and
uselessly as this one?I don't even know. Be very careful out there...