Time for Tires

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Thu Jun 26 14:04:23 EDT 2003

At 11:36 AM -0400 6/26/03, Troy wrote:
>Can anyone recommend a set of tires for a 4KQ, I'm using the oem rims
>and do mostly highway driving. I have a budget of about $200 and a
>friend is getting me a wholesale discount so the budget is more like

This is like asking "what's your favorite ice cream flavor".  You'll
get a hundred different answers, right down to people like me who
give you oddball answers(strawberry with pineapple and m&ms.)

The answer is to spend a little time learning about tires, look at
the ratings on tirerack.com, read reviews in car mags(local library
is your friend), and so on.