no1of consequence iin10ded at
Wed Mar 19 17:14:34 EST 2003

well.. for 80bux you really cant go wrong. and in a hatch/coupe they will
work better than in a sedan [cuz youre in the box with the speaker =].

but as far as bass being inversely proportinal to age... i listen to as much
jazz, acid jazz, fusion, etc as anything else, and have a long throw, dvc
sealed 12" with 1/2 of a 600w orion to each voice coil, and its SO
articualte.  having real bass extension isnt an age thing so much as a music
reproduction thing. go down and listen to a pair of b+w nautilus 801's with
the big15's through a 600watt Krell and youll see what i mean about LOW and
LOUD and RAD. =)

but hey - anythings better then a 6" round flapping in a door panel.