Meet the Stasis Audi team in CT - May 22 from 5-7:30 pm

Jon Linkov jon at
Wed May 21 10:44:43 EDT 2003

Not $10 to the hospitality tent. That discount hasn't been finalized yet.

$10 for ACNA members to the LRP Grand Prix for the weekend. _Probably_ the
"superticket" for $10

Free access to the race for people who join the club on the spot.

I've heard about a _potential_ $45 discount off the hospitality tent price,
but that isn't final at this point. I believe it is still being "negotiated"
somewhere along the line.

Sorry if it was confusing.