Ben Lamberson bensquattro at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 17:31:34 EDT 2003

My 4ktq is finally on the road. I wanted to thank everyone that helped me out. Javad, Paul Cole, Marc Swanson, and Brian thanks. Pics in registry.

I had a local shop run 3" exhaust from downpipe back, a resonator and muffler. Very high flow with a nice tone.

Four days later I loaded her up and drove from Casper, Wy to Glendale Heights,IL. The car is so much fun on the highway. I can't wait to start turning up the boost.

Are there many events in the Chicago area? Listers let me know if you do any drives, autocrosses, etc.

Do you Yahoo!?