How do I get past 1.8 bar?

DGraber460 at DGraber460 at
Sat May 31 13:08:19 EDT 2003

In a message dated 5/31/2003 9:25:33 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jason_chad at writes:

> I have an adjustable WG cap as well as a pressure regulator
> ready to be used, but which one would provide quicker spoolup? Which would
> be
> safer?
Safety here is in your ears whether you can hear when it pings or not.
I have a stiffer spring, adjustable cap, _and_ a pressure regulator (aka
shrapnel knob). I think they all help somewhat cumulatively. Do remember you are
in "non-safe" territory here, so "caveat emptor", and err on the conservative
side, if there is such a think in this arena. That extra boost can be a
tormenting drug.

"Good judgment is a result of experience, which is often the result of poor