Help thy Audi owner?

Brett Dikeman brett at
Sat Nov 22 00:07:28 EST 2003

At 11:42 PM -0500 11/21/03, SuffolkD at wrote:
>Gent(s) and Ladies:
>I hear these stories, ALOT.

I agree, I hear them too often.

>Since I like to stir the pot with AOA. would there be others willing to
>"vent" on/for/about other "owners" in need?

I've actually got a (very) rough draft of an article about Andrew's
experience ready for possible submission to the Gripster(for those
who don't know, the newsletter for the NE region of the ACNA).

Maybe if Andrew ever answers my email about it, I'll finish it up and
submit it <grin>