FA posted

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Thu Oct 30 15:19:37 EST 2003

Hi Y'all,

For those into file sharing via the gnutella network and/or similar
networks, I found where someone has posted the FA (both US an Euro versions
in zipped format) available for download.  The way these file sharing
products work it may be a LOOONNNNG download but they are up there ready to
get.  I didn't attempt to download them since I have no need of them.

One nation, under surveillance. :-(

  Robert L. Myers  304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57,  Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA  WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen   ICQ 22170244