KV engine setup

JShadzi at aol.com JShadzi at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 20:19:28 EDT 2003

Mike, ok, I see what you're saying, this makes sense, its been a while since I've messed with the CIS stuff, running EFI I just run the vacuum advance right into the intake manifold and it give a nice boost in idle with the advance.  For some reason they still want you to disconnect it when setting it in the manuals I've seen.  Thanks for the reasonable explanation.