Sylvania 9004 ST in Audi 200?

Joshua Van Tol
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:03:17 -0600

You should look into the european headlight upgrade. Scott Mockry has
details of how this is done on his web site. You can relay the stock lights, and this
will improve them some, but the e-code headlights are astonishingly
better. Expect to pay $600-$800 for the whole setup including a relayed
harness. I've had them now over a year, and love them. Low beams are
good, highs are astonishing.

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 07:30  PM, Benjamin Weste Pearre