failed emissions

Chiang Lee infernocl@wi.rr.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 20:42:59 -0700

--
I failed emissions twice, third time I wanna get it right. Details are in my
post on audiworld, too much to type considering it's a 3 post dilemma.

http://forums.audiworld.com/9080/msgs/89013.phtml

anyone have suggestions? Also I'm thinking about getting a new o2, cat and
some colder plugs. What are some colder spark plugs for NG engines, I know
nothing about plug temperatures. My problem is basically NOx. Also does NG
engines have a EGR? If so where is it, my Bentley is MIA.

Any suggestions welcome, I went through this with emissions before and
caused a lot of headaches, I want this time to be done and clean.