FW: Timing Belt Change and non interference engine

Livolsi, Stephane Stephane.Livolsi@investorsgroup.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 12:51:19 -0500

As long as you don't mind the inconvenience of your timing belt going when:

A. You are absolutely the farthest away that you have ever been from a
phone, tow truck, tools, or any help at all
B. You are taking your significant other to the hospital cuz her water just
C. You are travelling about 100 MPH on a freeway with semi's all around you,
also travelling 100 MPH

Personal experience tells me that A is the most likely scenario for a major

Seriously, get a new mechanic.