FW: Timing Belt Change and non interference engine

Livolsi, Stephane Stephane.Livolsi@investorsgroup.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 12:51:19 -0500

As long as you don't mind the inconvenience of your timing belt going when:

A. You are absolutely the farthest away that you have ever been from a
phone, tow truck, tools, or any help at all
B. You are taking your significant other to the hospital cuz her water just
broke
C. You are travelling about 100 MPH on a freeway with semi's all around you,
also travelling 100 MPH

Personal experience tells me that A is the most likely scenario for a major
breakdown.

Seriously, get a new mechanic.

Stephane