Weird Audi electrics

Jim Green
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

--- wrote:
> I was running errands in my 1995 90 Sport Quattro
> yesterday and everything seemed normal -- car
> started up fine, ran great, etc. All seemed well
> until I tried to put down the window; nothing. Tried
> other windows; nothing. Tried everything electrical
> in the car and NOTHING worked, except for the
> stereo. I pulled over, restarted the car, and
> everything has been fine since.
> Should I be concerned, or file this under the weird
> things Audis periodically do?

Yep, to be expected:)  The 90's are pretty reliable
for the most part.  You may have a main power relay
going out.  I had one go and it made strage stuff like
this happen.  I found it by poking around in the
fusebox.  I ran across a relay that was really hot.
Replaced it and all problems were fixed, till I
decided to rip my engine out.

Jim Green
'89 90tq

Do you Yahoo!?