UPDATE: 95.5 S6 ECU REPAIRED & UPGRADED

John Larson j.d.larson@verizon.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 18:10:09 -0700

"As some of you may remember, I had blown the ECU of my 95.5 S6 while
charging my battery"
As I recall, it wasn't charging your battery that was the problem, it was
trying to start with the charger in the "boost" mode.  Big difference.  As
long as you keep the charging rate within reason, and charge the battery
over a period of at least a couple of hours, charging a battery is unlikely
to cause ECU damage unless you attach or remove the cables while the charger
is in operation.  Glad to hear you were able to find someone to repair the
ECU.  John