F1 BOSTON Audi get together

Nate Stuart newt@newtsplace.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 22:13:11 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah, anyone with some seat time in those carts has onehellovah hand up on
you. There is lot of work just keeping the revs up in the cart, 5hp takes
some time to 'spool' back up ;) So the experienced BMW guys would most
likely be waiting at the finish for all the exhausted Audi newcomers(did I
mention it's about 3x the work it looks like)...

Regardless of how fast you are it's an absolute blast, and I'll be there
for a couple heats if/when this happens. :)

-Nate
'89 90tq
www.newtsplace.com/90tq